I'm Hooked On Pens
-
@Splinter I've never had a problem before. Then again, I'll leave mine in about 6-8 seconds after it stops just to make sure every drop has dispensed.
@mrjoshua44 - 100% - when the clicking stops, the piston is still under pressure and dispensing the dose.
-
@dcasa10452 When using any pen for injection it's always good practice to leave it in five to sevens seconds to make sure it has all been dispensed. Just out of curiosity, what are you researching that would cause that much pain? You also might try a longer needle, maybe a 5mm or 6mm. Going a little deeper seems to help.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login