Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
C

crash2127

@crash2127
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
39
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
2
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Is this bad? CJC/IPA heart rate increase 18bpm
    C crash2127

    I just last night started a discussion on other social media related to my heart rate increase on this blend as well. It is very common, albeit annoying. Personally it is also effecting my sleep negatively, which is also opposite for many people. This is an example of how people respond to peps differently. While not ideal, I am switching my protocol to injecting at wakeup while still fasted.

    Peptide Discussion

  • New tesamorelin user
    C crash2127

    @jamescarey

    @jamescarey said:

    Hello everyone,

    I just got two 15 mg vials of tesamorelin/ipa from Northline labs. I didnt find peptide critic site till afterwards. It ended up costing around $200 with one vial of BAC. I am newbie so was thinking two vials would be good for two months. Now after realizing I will need a lot more for 2-3 months.

    Some questions I had include the following.

    I have one 3ml BAC vial and 2 15 mg vials, so adding 1 ml to 15mg vial, means I have enough BAC water for the two vials?

    1. Do you test every vial.

    You lose the vial for testing, so you can't test every vial. Testing is good for when you get a kit (10 vials) and you have one tested, than you still have 9 for use.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Which Testing Labs do you use and trust ?
    C crash2127

    I recently had a vial of Slup332 tested through BTLabs. While I felt pretty confident in my vendor, having ordered numerous quality products from them in the past, this was my first slup332, and I thought Id better be safe. It came back as a fail. What bothered me was the brief email explanation with the report, it said, while the sample absorbs UV light (which apparently it is supposed to do) it contains fillers with no peptide material (I am slightly summarizing, but this was the meat of it). What had me concerned is that Slupp is not a peptide. When I questioned it, they got relatively defensive and just said they have tested thousands of samples in recent months, so they are confident it is not slupp. So, I decided to simply take their graphs and run them through Microsoft Copilot, asking if these graphs could represent the presence of the slupp332 molecule. I got a long dissertation with two different scenario endings, both stating they represent a positive presence of slupp. So, I guess my answer to your topic would be, you may get what you pay for. I chose a cheap option instead of paying up for Freedom or Janoshik, and possibly got a bad test.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Has anyone bought and used Nova Bio Research core peptides before?
    C crash2127

    I recently asked for a COA for their SLU pp 332 but they never got back to me.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • COA review
    C crash2127

    @vpeptides lesson learned, good to know.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders slu-pp-332-tablets quality review

  • COA review
    C crash2127

    @vpeptides ok, thanks again!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders slu-pp-332-tablets quality review

  • COA review
    C crash2127

    @vpeptides The waves seem to fall inline with the explanation of how they should look, but certainly not within the numerical parameters listed. Thanks for the help! I am way to old to understand the use of AI, lol.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders slu-pp-332-tablets quality review

  • COA review
    C crash2127

    I was wondering if there is any researchers in here that could decipher this COA a bit better than provided in the email the lab sent to me. To summarize, I had a 5 mg vial of slupp332 tested. It came back as a failure, with the explanation being, "while it did absorb UV light, it is not a peptide". My problem is, slupp332 is not a peptide, so of course it would not be present in the sample. If testing ended because a peptide was not present, this could then be a flawed test, correct? I am waiting on a confirmation of this from the lab, but was wondering if there is something else I should be asking?

    5403.jpg 5402.jpg

    Vendor Reviews & Orders slu-pp-332-tablets quality review

  • Vial rubber tops too hard to pierce
    C crash2127

    I have been noticing they are getting more difficult to pierce as well. If you are not exactly in the middle, and straight down, it easily takes 3 or so times. By then the syringe starts to dull. So, I never heard of the syringe guide, looked them up on Etsy and wow, what a genius idea. For 7 bucks, you cant go wrong. Reusable an infinite amount of times versus transerring pep to different throw away vials or pens was a better solution for me.

    Peptide Discussion researching reconstitution

  • Condensation
    C crash2127

    @Eleanor yea, its been with most vials for me, although it seems anything with the ghkcu in it is worse.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Condensation
    C crash2127

    I am not sure the picture I am trying to post is going to show, but I am curious what are peoples thoughts on the significance of condensation build-up after recon (not in the dried powder vials)? When I take the reconstituted vials from the fridge and let them come to room temp, actually even after only less than 5 minutes, there is condensation on the inside of the vial. So obviously when i prep the syringe that condensation mixes with the liquid peptide. It constantly happens, so I am not sure how to avoid it, it possible at all.

    f1aa8ace-004b-4b88-832e-f053d8f10ebf-20260729_193914.jpg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Peptide Test message about Hospira pricing
    C crash2127

    @Blueeyedme said:

    ... I see a lot of folks going with Lambda, but not enough of a gap from Hospira price for me....

    Isn't that gap nearly $30 per bottle? I got six 30ml bottles of Lamba for $54. They have been great and testing out nearly as well as Hospira (I believe even better in one test).

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • DSIP - Sleep Help
    C crash2127

    I wish you the best, but I unfortunately didnt have any luck with DSIP including cycling selank into the mix. I have recently started ashwagandha and can actually feel some changes with it, but it's only been a week.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nasal Spray
    C crash2127

    @gym.rat for sure I'd been interesting in reading it. Now if I can just figure out how to find it, lol

    Peptide Discussion semax selank side-effects beginner-question

  • Nasal Spray
    C crash2127

    @gym.rat definitely looking forward to moving on to adamax as well. Verdict is still out for me on whether semax actually was worth it, and selank did absolutely nothing. I have had more success with ashwagandha in one week than an entire cycle of semax and selank.

    Peptide Discussion semax selank side-effects beginner-question

  • Nasal Spray
    C crash2127

    crash2127 said:

    @cc4part41 said:

    @crash2127 said:

    @cc4part41 said:

    Hey everyone. Been thinking about semax and selank nasal sprays. One or two less pokes to worry about. Do any of you have any experience with these and any vendor recommendations? Thanks.

    I make my own from the powder, very easy. You can buy the individual sterile 5ml saline tubes and the 10ml nasal spray bottles very cheap. Easy to find videos on how to mix them. Much cheaper than buying the pre-made solutions from a vendor.

    Thanks for the response. I have questions. Lol. Most of the videos I see are severely lacking on details. Do you have to sterilize the spray bottles? If making a blend of 10mg Semax and 10mg Selank what's the reconstitution math? How do you know what the output of the spray bottle is so you know the dosage per spray? If you happen to know of a good video would appreciate the recommendation.

    So, yes, you are technically supposed to sterilize the bottles. Honestly, I have not. The ones I have bought off Amazon are in packs of 20, generally wrapped in individual plastic, so I use them once and just discard them (but I al not recommending this, do what you feel is best). I also do not blend, I prefer them in separate bottles. Take a 5ml tube of saline, pop the top, pour it in the bottle. Take out 1ml with a syringe, use it to recon. Once the powder is reconstituted extract the fluid back out with the syringe, inject it all right into the spray bottle. Now it's the basic pep calculater for 5ml of solution to 10mg of powder.
    Dosing is never an exact science with the spray bottles. One pump is anywhere from 100 to 250mcg. It really depends on how well the pump is primed, how hard you depress the nozzle, does it draw up some air as it nears the end of the contents of the bottle, etc. However, I wouldn't stress over this. Selank and semax are very forgiving on dosing. Slightly more or less isn't going to be a big deal. I usually just assume the larger dose for each spray (250mcg). So if I am talking 750mcg, I'll do three pumps. Hope this helps.

    Peptide Discussion semax selank side-effects beginner-question

  • Nasal Spray
    C crash2127

    @cc4part41 said:

    @crash2127 said:

    @cc4part41 said:

    Hey everyone. Been thinking about semax and selank nasal sprays. One or two less pokes to worry about. Do any of you have any experience with these and any vendor recommendations? Thanks.

    I make my own from the powder, very easy. You can buy the individual sterile 5ml saline tubes and the 10ml nasal spray bottles very cheap. Easy to find videos on how to mix them. Much cheaper than buying the pre-made solutions from a vendor.

    Thanks for the response. I have questions. Lol. Most of the videos I see are severely lacking on details. Do you have to sterilize the spray bottles? If making a blend of 10mg Semax and 10mg Selank what's the reconstitution math? How do you know what the output of the spray bottle is so you know the dosage per spray? If you happen to know of a good video would appreciate the recommendation.

    Peptide Discussion semax selank side-effects beginner-question

  • Nasal Spray
    C crash2127

    @cc4part41 said:

    Hey everyone. Been thinking about semax and selank nasal sprays. One or two less pokes to worry about. Do any of you have any experience with these and any vendor recommendations? Thanks.

    I make my own from the powder, very easy. You can buy the individual sterile 5ml saline tubes and the 10ml nasal spray bottles very cheap. Easy to find videos on how to mix them. Much cheaper than buying the pre-made solutions from a vendor.

    Peptide Discussion semax selank side-effects beginner-question

  • Jonoshik COA mystery
    C crash2127

    @Newenough said:

    Mystery to me anyway. Went to verify 4 COA's from a proposed vender.....

    So I recently was going through a similar anomaly. Reached out to Janoshik and they emailed me back verifying the reports and said they were all available in the system. I went back and tried again and realized that I was not actually clicking the "Reset" button after every search entry so it kept pulling the first report I searched back up. Not to say that is what you are doing, but it very easy to overlook when you are searching multiple reports in one sitting.

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups