Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

JtCjEfF

@JtCjEfF
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
183
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • The peptides are working!
    J JtCjEfF

    🀣 Looking good my man!

    Community Meta & Off-Topic off-topic peptides

  • Testosterone
    J JtCjEfF

    @rodneymoody If your goal is TRT, there is another thread here related to that started by Diego, with tons of info.

    BUT... if youre looking for more of the anabolic/supra-physiologic kind of Test., you will find much better resources for that in other forums. This aint' that group. πŸ™‚

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc
    J JtCjEfF

    @willie77 I went with Function Health for the "big" blood work. Its great and would highly recommend it if you are close to a Labcorp or Quest. Im 2 hours from the nearest one but thats fine for every 6 months.

    To support this, Ive also tried Rythm for at-home tests (not recommended) and am doing Siphox Health starting next month for hormone and CBC panel for TRT monitoring.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Eloralintide
    J JtCjEfF

    @KarateEmma what is your opinion of 700mcg? Is that where you plan to stay for a bit or is this titration?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    J JtCjEfF

    @diegoc hard kitchen cuttoff at 6p. bedtime is 9:30.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    J JtCjEfF

    @diegoc I wear an Apple Watch Ultra 3 AND an Oura 5 24/7. They both get dumped into Bevel Health and tracked. June 6 start on Reta.
    Cardio+>12k steps daily+resistance training 3 days a week... cuz I know you. πŸ™‚

    Ill have similar data obviously after starting Elora.

    Sorry for the hi-jack Randy. πŸ™‚

    d8b4e4f4-32b4-4868-a757-76b08d332601-IMG_4121.jpg e884d47c-05b1-4ffc-8270-7db964cd8bdb-IMG_4120.jpg IMG_4121.jpg
    IMG_4120.jpg

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    J JtCjEfF

    @diegoc 2mg weekly, split dose. my RHR is up +12bpm and HRV is almost in single digits.

    Reta may not be for me... so Ill be watching Randys thread here while I wait for my kit of Elora to show up from Nexaph.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    J JtCjEfF

    @MikeMiranda

    https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC12992164/#dom70439-sec-0012

    3.2.3 Vital Signs

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    J JtCjEfF

    Ive been looking into this, and it may be the perfect pairing to reta for me to help bring down the RHR issue I have with reta. I am finding claims that the amylin agonists lower heart rate.

    Edit: I found some data, if its true.

    Heart Rate Reductions by DoseAccording to findings published from its early clinical evaluation, the mean changes in pulse rate from baseline after 12 weeks of treatment are:
    3 mg dose: Decreased by 7.1 bpm
    6 mg dose: Decreased by 8.3 bpm
    12 mg dose: Decreased by 14.4 bpm
    Placebo group: Decreased by 3.4 bpm

    These reductions are sustained, begin as early as the first week of treatment, and have not been associated with symptomatic bradycardia (abnormally or dangerously slow heart rate) in trials.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Reta + Elora?
    J JtCjEfF

    I see Southern Amino is having a sale, and has singles of Elora. Anyone happen to have a "Olympia Code" for that sweet 30% addition?

    a14ef134-8573-421a-8423-417cfb943fa5-image.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stupid Nimbot Tricks
    J JtCjEfF

    @SpaceGhost HAHA... I was just showing my wife those sexy damn labels he was showing off. "I need this printer babe"!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Stupid Nimbot Tricks
    J JtCjEfF

    I'm on 27, but haven't updated the app in a bit.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    J JtCjEfF

    @Stevepep and @damic My experience is much the same. I'm at ~8 weeks with SS-31 at 6mg daily. NAD+ started at the same time and titrated to 50mg daily until 2 weeks ago, now at 60mg mon/wed/fri. Good increase in energy for work and the gym, have also lowered caffeine in the same timeframe so this has offset that quite well.

    Added MOTS-C 10 days ago starting with a very low dose and just hit 3mg dose today. This has absolutely helped a ton with energy.

    I've been lucky enough to have zero ISR with SS-31 or MOTS-c. NAD+ isn't my friend if I don't use NACL Bac water.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Stupid Nimbot Tricks
    J JtCjEfF

    @SpaceGhost Mine has been OK. Was this a recent iOS or app update?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Eloralintide
    J JtCjEfF

    @Randy SUPER tempted!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    J JtCjEfF

    @Falc Meaning HCG makes E2 worse?

    Peptide Discussion

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    J JtCjEfF

    I suppose I dont understand the other benefits of HCG. My understanding was that it was just for those on TRT that wanted to retain walnuts instead of pistachios, or were hoping to maintain some fertility. Are their other reasons I may want to consider it?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
    J JtCjEfF

    100% normal. I threw my a bit on my first order as well, but Nexaph has been proven to be a great supplier for alot of folks, regardless of packaging.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Tested my peptides at home and it works
    J JtCjEfF

    This is great! Thanks.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • My Recent Southern Aminos Order Makes Them Fall From Grace
    J JtCjEfF

    This makes me think of the post recently about group buys, and how there is limited/no chain of custody. I remember thinking why do "retail" sites like these get somewhat of a pass when it comes to the same concerns. Obviously SA is not making this stuff; they buy it from a vendor (probably grey like some of us) and relabel it, just as the article suggested these group buys do. Since NONE of this is regulated, inspected, processes verified...etc, I think this proves to me that we REALLY have to do our own due diligence as Nuncles did and double/triple check, and that regardless of which vendor you get it from, it all has the potential to have failure points. I hope they make it right and have a good answer about what happened and what they will do about it.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review quality mots-c
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups