Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
judgetooJ

judgetoo

@judgetoo
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
47
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @ResearchCat Both my better half and I researched Dihexa in July. We purchased capsules from Atomik Labz. We started the protocol by taking 5mg and then increased to 10mg after the first week. We took it for a full 4 weeks.

    TBH, I don’t know that we felt anything “magical” from taking it. Having said that, we are planning to do another cycle before the end of the year.

    I’m also not 100% confident in the product that we purchased even though there were COAs that came with it.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Sites for best research for different peptides?
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @NyxRain1133 Welcome! You’re on a great site for doing your research here. I also use this site as one of many tools: https://pep-pedia.org/

    Happy researching!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Opinions Wanted - Sermorelin to CJC-1295 (no dac) Transition
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @pep_researcher I cheat by feeding the link to AI and ask for a summary and if there’s something I want to go deeper on, I ask for the time stamp so I can watch that segment. It’s worked pretty well for me…

    Peptide Discussion

  • Tested my peptides at home and it works
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Sorry, I'm not so bright but this is very interesting. Basically, the test checks for the presence of a protein, right?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Is this bad? CJC/IPA heart rate increase 18bpm
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @mary What dose are you taking? Sorry if I missed it.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Rentosertib - Age Reversing Drug - AI Designed - Phase 2a Testing
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Found this article on Yahoo News. I haven't fully read the newly published results but thought it was interesting enough to share with this group.

    Yahoo Article Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/science/articles/ai-designed-drug-could-reverse-160000765.html

    Phase 2a Published Paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41587-026-03286-y#Abs1

    Not sure where it should go as far as a topic. I figure Jeff will redirect it if needed.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • NEW RETA EVERY TWO WEEKS
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Interested, but very skeptical.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Looks like Nexaph has a 20% off as well and stacks with 5% if paid with Crypto.

    Announcements

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Just tried to checkout at their site, but getting an error message from Cloudflare. Says there is an issue with the nowpayments.io site. Anyone else have this issue?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • HGH 191AA
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @kenhnsy Here is a link to one resource I use when deciding on a protocol: https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/hgh

    I’m no expert. I’m just a random guy who likes to take peptides. Good luck!

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • Reta doomsday
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Don't forget about Bioglutide (NA-931), which is a next-generation. It's supposed to be available orally and is a quadruple receptor agonist. I'm sure there will be an injectable form as well.

    Peptide Discussion

  • MT1 dosing protocol ? Any concerning side effects?
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Made me a little nauseous, but not debilitating. Added a couple of ginger chews after the shot to help. Definitely worth it if you're looking to tan easily. I do a maintenance dose now at 500mcg every other week-ish.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dosing Protocol Posts
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @FreddyWap Welcome! Agreed. I use PC as part of my research for dosing as well as this site as a cross reference: https://pep-pedia.org/browse

    Good luck and happy pepping!

    Forum Feedback

  • Semax vs Selank vs Pinealon
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @ursus Absolutely do what your research tells you. I was just sharing our story. I’m a big fan of starting low and adjusting as needed. Even the video I referenced says to start lower. For whatever reason, that’s where we landed.

    Also, I have a stressful job and like Selank to even me out a little. I tend to have more controlled reactions when using it. Just feel a little better tbh.

    Peptide Discussion pinealon semax selank

  • Semax vs Selank vs Pinealon
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    My wife and I have used all three - Semax/Selank together and Pinealon separately obviously.

    We inject Semax/Selank 1mg each daily in the morning for 4 weeks on/2 weeks off cycle. We get improved focus when taking it and miss it when we're not taking it.

    We've used one 20-day cycle of Pinealon. The effects of this one are subtle at best. The only way we were able to quantify its effects were based on Apple Watch sleep data that showed an uptick in nightly deep sleep time after 5-ish days.

    I've posted this link in another thread, but I'll share it again. All three (and others) are talked about in this from Nick Trigili. After you get past the "bro"-ness delivery, he made a lot of sense to me. We tried the entire run as he described with maybe a little more on the Semax/Selank combo and injected instead of his suggestion of nasal application. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyTP0qz8R4s&t=307s

    That's the short of it from our experience. We'll continue to use Semax/Selank and run a cycle of Pinealon twice max per year.

    Peptide Discussion pinealon semax selank

  • Tesa vs CJC?
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @vpeptides I sleep well when using Tesa or at least I don't really notice any disruption. I haven't tried CJC/Ipa (although it's on my radar) so I don't have a good comparison. My sleep has never been stellar due to job stress. Sorry I'm not much help other than to say Tesa hasn't affected it negatively as far as I can tell in my experience.

    Peptide Discussion cjc-1295-no-dac tesamorelin-ipamorelin

  • Epitalon / DSIP So many questions
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    My wife and I recently ran Epitalon for a 20-day cycle at 5mg SubQ roughly 60 minutes before bed. According to my Apple watch, I was getting better quality sleep toward the back half of the cycle. Took a while for it to "kick-in". A month later, I feel like I continue to reap the benefits, but hard to tell. The placebo affect can be strong. We will do another cycle later this year.

    We've taken DSIP with mixed results tbh.

    It was based on this YT video: https://youtu.be/MyTP0qz8R4s?si=wZqwABvWRUcM0Z4H

    We just completed the entire protocol (including Dihexa).

    Again, this is just based on our experience and our results.

    Peptide Discussion epitalon-epithalon dsip

  • Vendor Review QSC (Tracy) Experience - Domestic Warehouse and My First Gray-Ish Buy!
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @Randy Nice flex!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review shipping payment glp2-t

  • Low Dose Tadalafil
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    @ResearchCat I'm on 5mg daily dose. Been on it for years. I take it for prostate and cardiovascular health. I haven't had any issues with it other than an occasional flushing and a stuffy nose, but it's not anything major. I'm not taking enclomiphene.

    Was there something specific that you were curious about?

    Peptide Discussion

  • GLP's/Weight loss targeted peptides
    judgetooJ judgetoo

    Maybe these links will help you:

    https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/cagrilintide
    https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/survodutide
    https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/mazdutide

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups