Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
MyBM

MyB

@MyB
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
564
Topics
40
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
3
Following
6

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Sites for best research for different peptides?
    MyBM MyB

    Go to this sites peptide price index then select research category. From the drop down look at the ones listed for healing and the immunity category. If you click on the peptides name it will give a brief research summary.
    It’s a great place to start.

    IMG_7298.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Discussion: Apex Peptides
    MyBM MyB

    @stevepep performance enhancers
    IMG_7273.jpeg

    Vendor Reviews & Orders apex-peptides review

  • Discussion: Apex Peptides
    MyBM MyB

    Search and seizure. Rumored for selling gear.
    https://www.ktiv.com/2026/09/23/large-police-presence-north-sioux-city-business/

    Vendor Reviews & Orders apex-peptides review

  • Discussion: Apex Amino
    MyBM MyB

    I posted under the wrong company.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders apex-amino review

  • Power outage
    MyBM MyB

    Our cheap midea chest freezer takes three days to go from -11° to 0°F. Should be fine.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Crush Research: Possible Mislabeling on Adamax listings?
    MyBM MyB

    What did the coa for the listing state?
    I did not purchase during the Labor Day sale because the coa listed 984.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Reconstitution temperature
    MyBM MyB

    The only things I do room temp is peps that are known for gelling like ARA. 90% of the time I recon chilled pep and chilled bac, and do so without issue.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    MyBM MyB

    @nwagner70 i have some of these vessels that have been in my freezer storage since February. I got into one last week and my color desiccants were still yellow. I opened and closed the vessel while still in the chest freezer, so the hot humid air was not able to get inside. My experience has not matched yours.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration

  • IDR-1002 peptide
    MyBM MyB

    IDR 1002 definitely hits a lot more pathways
    IMG_7253.jpeg

    IMG_7252.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion other-peptide

  • IDR-1002 peptide
    MyBM MyB

    I’ll have to check that one out.
    Today I was in the same immune enhancing peptide rabbit hole and came up with the peptide LNEDELRDA, from the mushroom Agaricus blazei Murrill.

    https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC12564683/

    Peptide Discussion other-peptide

  • The Reta Anhedonia Paradoxical Paradox
    MyBM MyB

    GLP-1 blunting neurotransmitters is a know side effect to the point that anyone with a history of transmitter imbalance was excluded from the phase three trial of Reta.
    I made a post a few weeks ago about it because I was in a very dark place after a dose increase. One reply was someone man-xplaining diet and nutrition. I find it comical now but at the moment it sent me into a tailspin of rage. I dialed my dose back down and the anhedonia symptoms lessened.

    Since reta causes dysesthesia and anhedonia at higher doses, I don’t know how that’ll go over with public once it’s released to the market.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    MyBM MyB

    MediVena, seller on Amazon of gluco-care and one-care, has new listings for flat top pen tips for $8.87-$8.89. They are listed under odd categories like visually impaired writing aids to get around state restrictions. 31g and 32g, 4mm-8mm.
    If you click the seller details and at the bottom click “see all products”, the majority are on the last page.
    amazon.com/dp/B0HGBXJYJP
    amazon.com/dp/B0HHZV6NGC

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration

  • GLP-1 effects on dopamine
    MyBM MyB

    @kenhnsy due to the reduction in neurotransmitters there’s lots of things down river that can take place like vasoconstriction, nitric oxide uncoupling, and things related to antioxidant depletion. Up your antioxidants, polyphenols, and natural vasodilators. Do low dose and work up to not create a bottle neck which will crash your system and make symptoms worse.

    Peptide Discussion glp1-s glp2-t glp3-r

  • Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
    MyBM MyB

    This is why we call Nexaph light gray. It’s gray that accepts credit cards. If you want Nexaph with labels then visit EZ Peptides but that label comes with a 30%+ markup when you compare kit prices.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Can’t comment on articles
    MyBM MyB

    I’ve never been able to comment on the actual Lab Reports articles.
    IMG_7240.jpeg

    Forum Feedback

  • Nexaph Lab Seconds
    MyBM MyB

    That looks like it boiled under vacuum before being completely frozen.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • vendors that do bulk orders?
    MyBM MyB

    All you’d be doing is adding an additional middle man who adds price for their cut.
    If you want wholesale pricing from a US vendor… hit up Nexaph.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups