Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
bfullerB

bfuller

@bfuller
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
171
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
3
Following
13

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
    bfullerB bfuller

    @StudzPeptides That some serious commitment to the Stashe, most guys take Test for the muscles! πŸ˜€

    Peptide Discussion

  • StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
    bfullerB bfuller

    @StudzPeptides Heyquick question do you guys ship to Canada or just domestic?

    Peptide Discussion

  • StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
    bfullerB bfuller

    @dispensarysupport Bro, needs to sprinkle a little more of his GHK or AHK on that mustashe to get it going and fill in that bum fluff, then post the before and afters. Better than any COA IMO. πŸ‘

    P.S. Don't take this personally, I zing everyone with a mustashe, especially my dearest friends. πŸ™‚

    Peptide Discussion

  • BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?
    bfullerB bfuller

    I'm about to give this a try for my joints - Pairing and timing TA-1, TB-500 and BPC-157 with electro hydraulic shock wave is providing some amazing results. The type of shockwave is important. it's the type with the big water sack araound the wand, and has the best clinical evidence. He also mentions GH and Mito to be added in the mix timed 24 hours outside the treatments, some interesting stuff.

    How to Layer Peptides & Shockwave Therapy for Superhuman Healing

    Peptide Discussion

  • Semax and Selank Flow State Synergy?
    bfullerB bfuller

    I'm a fan of them seperate, Semax in the mrning before work, Selank when I get home. I tried them together and I wasn't a fan but my wife like them better together. And I'm liking them better intranasal too.

    Peptide Discussion

  • First progress post
    bfullerB bfuller

    WOOP WOOP!!

    f54fec77-556d-4848-9af0-c6c9f969db89-image.jpeg

    Results & Lifestyle glp2-t progress-log

  • Stack for workout days
    bfullerB bfuller

    @diegoc just wondering if they like it becasue they find it interupts sleep or if it is a prefered effect or stratigic intent.

    I 'd argue there are probably 4 camps:

    1. Before Bed
    2. Morning fasted
    3. Pre work & post work out
    4. All of the above
    Peptide Discussion aod-9604 ss-31 stack nad

  • Stack for workout days
    bfullerB bfuller

    @kenhnsy Why not take it before bedtime?

    Peptide Discussion aod-9604 ss-31 stack nad

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Fantastic product. Definitely a repeat customer
    bfullerB bfuller

    @Stevepep Steve they use ILS soley for testing now it seems right across their whole product line. As for the Reta issue I'm not sure if you saw my latest response to that thread. I had a vial from the same production run but with a GLOW sticker. , I reconstituted with Pfizer BAC water it was clear and disolved really niceley with no swirling needed. I'm running the RETA now and its been great.

    See my response in the link below it explains my reconstitution with pictures of the two vials one Reta Glow Aminos and one control vial TB500 from a Growth Guys kit to compare the difference, if any, caused by the product being bad like it was reported. I initially did this thinking there could be an issue becasue it was from the same production run, and I would have the evidence for a refund, but it turned out good so now I question the initial posts claim.

    https://community.peptidecritic.com/post/23415

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review glp3-r

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Fantastic product. Definitely a repeat customer
    bfullerB bfuller

    @mrjoshua44 have you tried their "new formula L-Carnatine? If no I recommend it its definitely a game changer with the 1% Lidocaine. Flawless and Glow are two of my favorite suppliers, the NAD is top notch, if you like the Lipo C you would love the AM Shred (new formula)

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review glp3-r

  • Glow Aminos User Review: Excellent Company
    bfullerB bfuller

    @denti One thing i didn't mention was the effects on improving anabolism. I can say I haven't noticed this as an effect for me and even if it has an effect it has been negligible or not noticable in my case. For me the the energy from fat mobilazation and lipolosis and the recovery has been the biggest needle movers,in my objective tracking data, and subjective performance when comparing workouts with or without the product.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glow-aminos review glp3-r

  • Glow Aminos User Review: Excellent Company
    bfullerB bfuller

    @denti No, with that amount of L-Carnatine you need to go intramuscular rotating shoulders, quads, Glutes. If you are planing on doing a smaller dose of like 50mg and under 0.5ml you could probably get away with sub Q but L-carnatine sub Q doesn't disipate very well and can leave persiistant lumps and nodes and stings quite a bit as it can irritate the fat cells and sting like a wasp. The verterans that coached me on it recomended IM only as it has better absobtion and effects when it is injected deep in the muscle belly.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glow-aminos review glp3-r

  • Glow Aminos User Review: Excellent Company
    bfullerB bfuller

    @denti I like the blend stucture it has 200mg of Carnatine, only 500mcg B12 but the greatest part is the 1% Lidocaine that makes the injection pain free. I've used Glow Aminos and Flawless Compounds AM Shred, same batchs same great product.

    L-Carnitine 200mg
    Choline 50mg
    Inositol 50mg
    Methionine 25mg
    Methylcobalamin (B12) 500mcg

    My protocol is 1ml of AM Shred with 0.5 ml of regular L-Carnatine(750mg/ml Growth Guys) dran in the barrel =1.5ml Daily before cardio or resistance training. Approx 4 times a week.

    That brings the L Carnatine up to 550mg per shot which is the level I find works for my research. I find this blend helps with clean sustained energy especially if MOTS-C is in the mix, and I find its impact on recovery is really noticible for me especially in my sleep RHR, it always seems to stay in the lower range on the days I use it even after a strenuous physically active day. Which makes sense becasue of its proven cariovascular benifits and antioxident effects on oxidative stress.

    L-Carnatine on its own or high amounts in a blend without the 1% lidocaine is probably the most uncomfertable injection you will ever experience. So that tells me I like the effects enough to endure the shot although I didn't look forward to it.

    I used to do just 500 mg L-Carnatine but this blend has been a nice upgrade with the MIC and B12 for sure. The 1% Lidocaine is really amazing its now a painless shot and I'm not wincing or watching my muscle twitch or cramp up while i'm inecting! Big win!

    Anyways check out Alex Kikels L-Carnatine seminar to find guidence and dosages based on what you are trying to achieve. Link is below. I hope this helps


    THE L-CARNITINE SEMINAR

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glow-aminos review glp3-r

  • Glow Aminos User Review: Excellent Company
    bfullerB bfuller

    @carlosbetancourt I agree, the Reta, and AM Shred (new formula) is fantastic

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glow-aminos review glp3-r

  • Crap Not Peptide Test Fake Hospira BAC
    bfullerB bfuller

    @Stevepep Ok I have a hollogram, the white lettering for batch and expiration ,majenta cap and the number 16 on the bottom, I think I'm good.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    bfullerB bfuller

    @jennn I know what you're saying I was just implying imagine if you were the patient in the study that pulled the short straw and they hit you with a bolus of 200mg, or like you say it could have been 4 x 50 mgs in one week, anyways I thought it was interesting they found no safety signal. Maybe I think its crazy becaseu MOTS-C is one of the peptides you can actually "feel" and I think it feels pretty strong IMO.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Drop some informative peptide videos.
    bfullerB bfuller

    @Stevepep @jennn I don't know about you but I'm flying anywhere from 3.5 - 7.5 mgs, could you imagine taking 200 mg? There has to be a point where the amount becomes subtheraputic and essentially have no effect becasue I feel like 200mg would make me explode. I Think he was very careful not to mention anything about dosing on purpose.

    And I agree he has to have tested it on himself, there's no way he wasn't getting high on his own supply.

    a9f2c565-a2c1-4736-b119-15a975b3290b-image.jpeg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Crap Not Peptide Test Fake Hospira BAC
    bfullerB bfuller

    @Stevepep Thanks for this ..... So the letter E is Hospira or the Fake? I will check mine I just got an order from a supplier that only ever sold Pfizer Canadian and oddly they had Hospira from the USA om ,y order this week, which I thought was odd, And then I read this post and my spidey senses started tingling. So I'll check it out to see if its real.

    The Fake will have a recycle logo? That seems like a dead give away.

    The money is made in the Picks and Shovels in a gold rush I guess so this is a sneaky way to make a quick buck bty a scammer.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Crap Not Peptide Test Fake Hospira BAC
    bfullerB bfuller

    Do you have info on the fakes ie) batch and expiry dates or tips how to identify the fake?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups