@MikeMiranda are you going for the Loretta blend or the elora kits? I want to hoard elora and not sure if I should just get Loretta instead.
R
Reactive3078
@Reactive3078
Posts
-
CAGRI + RETA β New Nature Metabolism Study 𧬠-
Equipment for doing your own testing -
SS-31 Dosage for Researching@bangkokiscool That was a nice GB
-
SA prices skyrocket?!@Mr-Smurf how are you testing your grays?
-
SA prices skyrocket?! -
Hospira bac@bangkokiscool How does this work at that price?
-
Southern Aminos - Flash SalesIt seems that they also jacked up the price sometime after the July sale and now. What it is shown here on the price index is not what I see on the site. SA-3R 20mg is listed as $68.75 with the 45% discount already applied, and not the $74/$29 shown on the price index. I managed to buy 10 vials at $50.99 plus the discount in the July sale. It does not look like that much of a sale right now.
-
Tesamorelin alone or Tesa/Ipa blend@Mr-Smurf Did that transition in your raccoon cause any loose skin in the process?
