Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

Shaqdiesel

@Shaqdiesel
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
202
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
2
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Newbie trying to learn
    S Shaqdiesel

    What @mrjoshua44 said. 💯

    Introductions

  • Sites for best research for different peptides?
    S Shaqdiesel

    Welcome!

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    S Shaqdiesel

    He made the labels I am assuming.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    S Shaqdiesel

    @Eleanor Take 1000mg of TMG daily and with all of the NAD and mito work, urolithin A is also a good idea along with pqq and ibiquinol.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Retatrutide
    S Shaqdiesel

    I think I will be on reta or whatever new comes along for life. That was not my original thought but now I think I see that this isn't something a guy like me can ever stop. Do I have good habits now and have changed things a lot? Yes. However, I do have an addictive personality and I am not sure I trust that I can remove reta forever and be able to maintain my new found health permanently. At least at lower doses? Time will tell.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    S Shaqdiesel

    I do my Nexus Lipo-C Bio Boost at 1ml IM 3x per week(M-W-F). And yes, room temp.

    Peptide Discussion

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    S Shaqdiesel

    I am only at the 4 mg a day dose right now after ~6 weeks. I am 53 and will start low and work up to 50mg a day for 4-8 weeks somewhere I think. I am waiting for the peps which will take some time to get and I want to hear how @peptidepete does on his current 60mg run. I really would love to see some eyesight improvements from it. My eyesight is bad and getting worse.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    S Shaqdiesel

    @peptidepete 5 - 50mg kits on the way. I am really looking forward to your thoughts on the high dose protocol you're doing. I was thinking a vial a day for 4 to 8 weeks. I still have some 40mg vials at home to take me to a full 8 weeks if I decide to do that.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • Deadpool blend (bpc/tb4/cartalax) AM or PM?
    S Shaqdiesel

    @ogsteve Vesugen and Vilon have always interested me but haven't been able to find it with trusted quality at a decent price.

    Peptide Discussion

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    S Shaqdiesel

    @ResearchCat It is subtle but there. A much better overall endurance(exercise as well as just day to day activities), background energy(not like a stimulant), my eyes don't burn throughout the day like they use to. But what will 40-60mgs do for me? I am curious and will now start hoarding kits to try it.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    S Shaqdiesel

    @PeptidePete I will be watching this. I do feel like the 4mg a day that I have been doing for this past month has been good and noticeable. However, the high dosing intrigues me. I am only scared away by the cost. I think I will start stockpiling SS-31 for a future high dosing protocol. You don't think 25mgs a day would be enough? I could do a 50mg vial a day instead of 1 vials worth over 2 days. I will just need a bunch of it. Do you think 4 weeks would be good enough to get that repair and base down or are you sold on at least 8 weeks? If I am going to do it, I hate to go half ass.
    On a side note I do get a little itch for a short period of time at the injection site. Do you get anything similar? I only use normal BAC for recon. Do I need to go NaCl BAC or is my standard Hospira BAC okay as long as I don't see anything worse than a slight itch? Would you think this slight itch would blow up into something much more serious if I took doses 10x+ greater?

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • Glp1s, bloating and FODMAP foods.
    S Shaqdiesel

    @derekg1 said:

    P Polyols Sorbitol, mannitol, maltitol, xylitol Stone fruit, mushrooms, sugar-free "diet" products

    Mannitol is the filler in our peptide vials right? So you are injecting that.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Is TMG betaine anhydrous my missing link? Let’s find out.
    S Shaqdiesel

    I use Genex Formulas brand.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Is TMG betaine anhydrous my missing link? Let’s find out.
    S Shaqdiesel

    TMG 1 gram daily for me and I've been doing it for a couple of years. I need those methil donors to keep my homocysteine levels in check.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S Shaqdiesel

    @ResearchCat Is your real name, Will Hunting?

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Peptides for allergies
    S Shaqdiesel

    Many peppers I chat with online swear by KPV for allergies. My wife has terrible allergies so I was hoping to find her some relief with KPV.

    Peptide Discussion

  • 5-Amino-1MQ Research
    S Shaqdiesel

    @denti I personally do not filter my HVY 5-Amino. Should I? I don't know.

    Peptide Discussion researching nad 5-amino-1mq

  • Adamax da 1032 and NASA (N-Acetyl Semax Amidate) Research
    S Shaqdiesel

    @EXTROPIAN What about Adalank? I assume the same arguments apply as with the different versions of Semax and Adamax?

    Peptide Discussion

  • What I stack with a GLP-1
    S Shaqdiesel

    I took 9 shots the other day. Pin cushion!

    Peptide Discussion glutathione mots-c ss-31 survodutide stack

  • Paradoxical Pinealon experience
    S Shaqdiesel

    2.5mg at night along with 1mg Epitalon was AMAZING! And not just placebo. My sleep tracker agreed.

    Peptide Discussion pinealon
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups